High-speed Railroad Research Team
High-speed Railroad Research team develops core technologies for a hish-speed & conventional railway system and researches for practical use of core technologies which are next generation high-speed train (HEMU-430X).
- R&D of high-speed & conventional railway system
- R&D of core technologies for next generation high-speed train (HEMU-430X)
- R&D of running performance and safety technologies for high-speed & conventional railway system
- R&D of maintenance technologies for high-speed & conventional railway system
Urban Railroad Research Team
Urban Transit Research Team develops leading core technologies of urban railway systems and conducts high-tech research focused on urban railways which people can experience in everyday life.
- R&D of Core Technology of New Concept Urban Railway System
- R&D of Modularization and Standardization Technology of Urban Railway Parts
- R&D of Core Technology of Urban Railway System Related to Metropolitan and High-depth Underground Express
- R&D of Intelligent Maintenance Technology of Railway Vehicle to Improve Efficiency and Safety
Light Rail Transit Research Team
Light Rail Transit Research Team is developing leading core technologies of light rail transit, such as tram, automated guideway transit and monorail.
- R&D of light railway (tram, AGT, monorail, etc.) system technology
R&D of core technologies for light rail vehicles and infrastructure
R&D of the vitalization of public transportation using light railway
Commercialization of light railway system
Railroad Vehicle Core Technology Research Team
Railroad Vehicle Core Technology Research Team develops core technologies for railroad vehicles which will enable upgrade on rail transportation and rail industry.
- Fusion research of advanced core technology of vehicles
- High performance conversion technology of materials
- Technology of fatigue damage diagnosis and evaluation in railroad vehicles
- R&D of Active control, measurement and diagnosis in railroad vehicles
- R&D of core components and devices of railroad vehicles