Train Control and Communications Research Department
Train Control & Communications Research Department researches core technologies of railway signalling and communication through railroad and develops autonomous vehicles control technologies for improving safety and creating a new paradigm of public transportation via railroad.
- 1. Research on railway signalling and communications core technologies to improve safety, efficiency and convenience.
- 2. Research on intelligent railway technologies including autonomous train control system (ATCS)
- 3. Research on monitoring, diagnosis, and automation for maintenance efficiency of railway signalling and communications.
- 4. Standardization and application of railway signalling and communications technologies.
- 5. Research on autonomous control technologies for high-capacity personal rapid transit (PRT) systems